Cleopatra's treasures are waiting for you! Rotate the reels of the best slots and enjoy fascinating games with the queen of Egypt!Play
Cleopatra Queen Of Slots Game
New Cleopatra slot - Cleopatra Queen Of Slots slot-machine is a new creation of Mazooma, a company working with Novomatic group, which is a largest developer and provider of slot-machines all around the world. The game devoted to ancient Egypt offers to players large gaming bonuses and free spins, colourful design and quality. As most of the Novomatic games, Cleopatra Queen of Slots is quite popular due to loyalty to a player – the free-spins function turns on quite often, allowing to play for free.
Overview. How to play the Cleopatra Queen Of Slots game
Queen Of Slots – is a Cleopatra slot for fun with 5 active reels, each one of which has three symbols. It has 20 lines and player can activate several of those, or even all of them. To understand the Cleopatra’s principle of work better, and to learn more about the symbols, their positions and values, one has to open the Paytable by pressing the “Info” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
To start the game, it is necessary to choose the lines for betting, and the bet size. One can do it in the bottom of the screen, under the reels, by filling the certain fields. After determining the values it’s possible to start spinning reels and play.
Gaming interface of Cleopatra slot for fun
- In the bottom part of the screen, right under the reeland, there is a laconic and intuitive interface. It offers the users several informative fields and buttons:
- Lines is a field for choosing the number of active lines;
- Bet/Line is a field where one can set the bet per certain line;
- Bet – is an overall bet for one spin of the drums (considering the number of active lines. For example, if you chose 5 lines and placed a bet of 4 coins per line, the overall bet will be 20)
- Start is for launching the single spin;
- Autoplay is for launching auto-spins;
- Collect is for getting your prize;
- Paytable allows to see the values of symbols and combinations in this game;
- Credit allows to see your game score;
- Last Win is information about the last prize for spin.
Cleopatra slot wins
The prize is being calculated considering the bet per one line. The winning combination can appear either on one or several lines: during one spin there can be more than one combination. In this case only the biggest and the most expensive combination is being considered. Then the certain amount of demo-credits is being transferred on the player’s account, depending on the value of the symbols.
Symbols in game and their value
This Cleopatra slot no deposit has quite simple and recognizable symbols on the game’s subject. Aside from classical Egyptian images there are simple card symbols from 9 to ace.
Also this slot possesses special symbols:
- Wild card – the Cleopatra Queen – can form combinations with other symbols, completing the sequences that lack one symbol to be a winning one. The card only completes the most valuable sequence on line. In this case the prize is being multiplied by 10.
- Scatter – a spell book – will launch series of free spins.
Cleopatra slot bonuses
If there is a combination of three and more scatters on the reels, the prize game will start. Cleopatra Queen of Slots offers player to choose one of the several book. Each book contains a certain number of free-spins. Plus, the book has an additional symbol, which will be considered as Wild card during the free-spins.
After the book was opened the series of free-spins with additional Wild card will start. All combinations of Cleopatra slot demo with this card will bring 10 times more coins that the original combination. During the free-spins the player can get three scatters combination again, which will start a new round of free-spins.
Double-up game, launched by “Gamble” button, allows to increase the last win. To get your prize doubled, you have to guess the colours of spinning cards. As long as you’re guessing it right, your prize is being doubled for each correct answer. But when you’re wrong, your bonuses disappear, leaving you only with your original prize.